Sometimes life creeps up on you, and you need $50 instantly, but you don’t really want to sell your body just yet.
How about I’ll give you $50 for free?
Well, that’s what you will get if you’re a frequent reader of ProfitTakeoff.
Today, we have one such promo that will help you get $50. Read carefully to know how this works.
About Payoneer & How To Get $50 Free Money
With Payoneer, you can collect payment from freelancing sites like Fiverr or accept an affiliate payment from services like ShareASale and Involve Asia. (Check out our guide: Make Extra Income with Shopee & Lazada Affiliate Program (Involve Asia Guide))
Freelancers can request an invoice from their clients/merchants using Payoneer & their clients can pay them directly using their credit/debit card. It does sound like an interesting service.
This exclusive Payoneer promo is for first-time users.
When you use this special promotional link for making a Payoneer account, you are entitled to earn $50.
NOTE: Register on Payoneer right after clicking on the link (otherwise, Payoneer won’t recognize your registration as a referral, and you WILL NOT RECEIVE a bonus). If you can’t register right now, you should click on the link again directly before registration.
Creating an account usually takes about 5-10 minutes.
Once done, you need to receive or send $100 using your Payoneer account. This part is easy, as Payoneer is already integrated with several popular freelancing sites like:
Payoneer Exchange Rate USD to PHP
Exchange your Payoneer money. $1 = ₱49
You can use Payoneer to start receiving affiliate or freelance payments if you are an affiliate marketer like me. This will help you in two ways:
- You will save money in conversion fees compared to PayPal or faster payment if you’re using a paper check to receive compensation.
- You will complete the $100 requirement quickly to get your free $50.
This is the same hack I used to earn $50.
Payoneer is one of the fastest-growing companies, and it is used by freelancers & bloggers worldwide. There are many interesting features of Payoneer that you will discover once you start using it.
Payoneer Card Philippines
If you already have a Payoneer Account, just follow these steps to request a debit card.
- Log in to the app, then tap Settings on the upper right side menu.
- Select Payoneer Cards > Order A Card.
- Enter your address.
- Click Confirm.
Payoneer to GCASH
Payoneer lets you cash into GCash for real-time, low-cost withdrawals. Here’s how to link and cash in via Payoneer.
- Signing up for a Payoneer or GCash account is free. Just log in to your GCash app.
- Go to the Menu and click My Linked Accounts > Payoneer
- On the Pop Up, select Register With GCash
- Confirm your GCash details.
- You will receive an email confirmation from Payoneer if the application is successful.
How to Cash In via Payoneer:
- Once you’ve successfully linked Gcash to Payoneer, log in to the GCash app. Click ‘Cash In‘ on the dashboard > ‘Payoneer.’
- Insert the amount then tap “Next.” The currency conversion will show up and confirm the amount for cash-in
- Enter in the 6-digit certification code sent to you via SMS.
- That’s it! You will receive an SMS to confirm the status of your transaction.
Is Payoneer Safe?
Payoneer is created to be safe for both clients and merchants. All information communicated between your device and Payoneer’s servers is secured and encrypted as long as the channels you’re using are secured.
Almost all Payoneer affiliate links on the web give you only a $25 bonus. The link on this page is a limited special offer.
Go ahead & enjoy this $50 free money from ProfitTakeoff.
Do share this special promo with your family and friends so that they can also get the chance to earn free money!